Niamh Doyle is an Associate Solicitor who joined the firm in April 2016. She is a dual qualified Solicitor having qualified to practice in Ireland in 2001 and England and Wales 2010. She is also a certified Commercial Contract Manager with the International Association for Contract and Commercial Management (IACCM)
She has 16 years experience working as general practitioner with a strong acumen in commercial property and corporate transactions. She also has international experience in consulting with legal and tax advisory firms.
She works with both James-Paul Galligan and Edward Johnston as a commercial transactional lawyer.
Her main practice areas include:
- Commercial Property Transactions dealing with sales and acquisitions, including retail, industrial and office developments and large portfolio investment projects.
- Drafting and Advising Landlords and Tenants on Commercial and Private Leases in particular FRI Leases.
- Corporate transactional work involving Share Purchase & Asset Agreements, Share Subscription Agreements, Mergers and Acquisitions, NDA’s and SLA’s.
- Advising corporate clients on the preparation and review of consultancy, franchise and agency agreements.
- Advising Employers and Employees on employment agreements, grievance and disciplinary policies and procedures.
Education and Professional Memberships
Niamh graduated from University of London in 1996 with a Bachelors of Law Degree. She was admitted to the Roll of Solicitors in Ireland in 2001 and the Law Society of England and Wales in 2010. She obtained a Diploma in Employment Law in 2007 and Certification in Commercial Contracts in 2016 both from the Law Society of Ireland. She is also a member of IACCM and Rotary International.